Some we’ll know

heart_pfcbcw21Ninety miles outside Chicago,can't stop driving
I don't know why
so many questions,need an answer
two years later
you're still on my mind
 
Whatever happen to Amelia Earhart,
who holds the stars up in the sky,
is true love just once in a life time,
did the captain of titanic cry?
 
someday we'll know,
if love can move a mountain...
someday we'll know,
why the sky is blue
someday we'll know
why I wasn't meant for you
 
Does anybody know the way to Atlantis
or what the wind says when she cries?
I'm speeding by the place that I met you
for the ninety-seventh time... tonight
 
someday we'll know,
why Sampson loved Deliah
one day I'll go
dancing on the moon
someday you'll know,
that I was the one for you
 
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow,
I watched the stars crash in the sea,
if I could ask God just one question
why aren't you here with me... tonight... 

Δευτέρα 9 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

0 Comments:

 
Candy - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger