Dangerously in love…

382374hrv1y6h98l You are my life.

My happiest moments weren’t completely,

if you weren’t by my side.

With you next to me, there’s no darkness

I can’t overcome.

You’re my raindrop, I am the sea.

With you and God, who’s my sunlight,

I bloom and grow so beautifully.

Baby I’ m so proud, proud to be your girl.

You make the confusion go all away

from this cold and messed up world!

I’m in love with you, you set me free.

I can’t do this thing called life without you here with me, cause I’m dangerously in love with you.

I’ll never leave. Just keep lovin’ me,

the way I love you loving me.

I appreciate the love and dedication from you to me.

I know it ain’t easy loving me.

Later on in my destiny I see myself having your child.

I see myself being your wife.

And I see my whole future in your eyes.

I’m grateful to have you by my side.

Everytime I see your face my heart smiles.

I cannot do anything without you in my life,

holding me, kissing me, loving me...

Τετάρτη 18 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

0 Comments:

 
Candy - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger